PANDEMOS is the Public Health Gaming Company in formation, based in the Netherlands. The company is founded and operated by Transmissible and Grumpy Owl Games. Together we are able to offer a unique combination of strong professional experience in public health training, subject matter expertise, and state of the art game design. This makes the content of our games professionally credible, engaging, and fun.
Our game-based learning solutions are for public health organizations that want to improve the training they offer their workforce.
The Advisory Board
Pandemos BV has a Board of Advisors consisting of the following members:
- Prof. Donato Greco, former Director WHO Collaborating Centre for Health and diseases surveillance, Italy.
- Prof. Vesna Bjegovic-Mikanovic, Vice-Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade University, past president ASPHER. LinkedIn profile.
- Prof. Jonas Brant, professor of Collective Health in the area of planning and management at the University of Brasilia, Brasil. LinkedIn profile.
- Mr. Joop van de Knaap, owner of Van der Knaap Advies BV, business coaching and strategic advice. LinkedIn profile.
- Mr. Aryeh Loeb, director of innovation, Dutch Game Garden, Utrecht, the Netherlands. LinkedIn profile.
The PANDEMOS Advisory Board provides advice to PANDEMOS in the advancement of its objectives and priorities as a creative company supporting game-based training to the benefit of Public Health Professionals worldwide.
The Advisory Board is an independent advisory group to provide guidance and recommendations but not to take responsibility for operational decisions.
The Advisory Board reports to the PANDEMOS Board of Directors as required. The Director of PANDEMOS reports to the Advisory Board on strategic and development matters.
Members of the PANDEMOS Advisory Board are honorary appointments made by the PANDEMOS Board of Directors in consultation with the PANDEMOS Shareholders.